Now you know that in a pinch you can substitute Campbell's Tomato Soup for pizza sauce.
Campbell's Soup Pizza
1967 recipe from vintage Campbell's advertising
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Tomato Soup
1 small clove minced garlic (if desired)
1 1/2 tsp. oregano, crushed
12-inch unbaked pizza shell
1 tbsp. salad oil
4 slices (4 oz.) Mozzarella cheese
In saucepan, combine soup, garlic (if you have no date)* and oregano; heat to blend flavors. Brush pizza shell with oil. Spread soup mixture over shell; top with cheese. Garnish as desired with sliced frankfurters, olives or mushrooms. Bake at 400˚F for 20 minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
*Campbell's words, not mine.
According to Billboard, the ten most popular singles of 1967 were:
1. To Sir With Love, Lulu
2. The Letter, The Box Tops
3. Ode to Billie Joe, Bobbie Gentry
4. Windy, The Association
5. I'm a Believer, The Monkees
6. Light My Fire, The Doors
7. Somethin' Stupid, Frank and Nancy Sinatra
8. Happy Together, The Turtles
9. Groovin', The Young Rascals
10. Can't Take My Eyes off You, Frankie, Valli