Apparently, Oscar nominees who did not go home last night with a statuette from the Academy get a consolation prize swag bag. According to the New York Post, the bag contains almost a quarter of a million dollars worth of stuff:
• $200,000: An orbital space flight on Virgin Galactic.
* $16,000: Four-night stay at the Huvafen Fushi luxury resort in the Indian Ocean from Premier Tours, featuring an underwater spa in the Maldives.
* $200: Black caviar eye and neck cream from J. Holly International.
* $4,850: One-week “fitness and weight-loss” retreat from Live in Fitness.
* $100: Pack of electronic cigarettes adorned with Swarovski crystals from blu Cigs.
* $20: “Shimmer” toilet paper roll from KimzHollywood List.
* $12,000: Use of a private island for five days, “including private houseman” from APrivateIsland.com.