Thank goodness the people who make this wonderful stuff haven't messed around with the packaging. Bell's Seasoning has looked like this since I was a kid. No self-respecting person in New England would think of making stuffing without Bell's.
Some Bell's Seasoning trivia:
- The spice blend was first created by William G. Bell, a merchant from Newton, Massachusetts, in 1867.
- Today, Bell's is made in Weymouth, Massachusetts.
- It's the 'secret ingredient' Martha Stewart recommends for making great stuffing.
- Bell's is all-natural, salt-free, gluten-free, MSG-free and meatless.
- If your grocery store doesn't carry it, you can buy Bell's Seasoning online at Yankee Grocery.